Cheap Fussy People

No, one doesn’t automatically follow the other. The crux of this little debate is that the guy’s decrying other people for being cheap yet he’s throwing his toys out of the pram for the sake of a fiver. Hoist by his own petard.

So if a ticket holder sells 1 for £20 for low key game them to be fair he should be able to up the cost for key games but bluemoon forbids that so you can understand seller thinking for £20 The buyer should happy if they want to get a ticket near someone he buy 1 that indicates where the seat is it my be more costly to pick and choose the seat

So if a ticket holder sells 1 for £20 for low key game them to be fair he should be able to up the cost for key games but bluemoon forbids that so you can understand seller thinking for £20 The buyer should happy if they want to get a ticket near someone he buy 1 that indicates where the seat is it my be more costly to pick and choose the seat
No. If you’re arguing that bluemoon rules should be followed here then he shouldn’t be allowed to sell it cheap - face value is the rule. There are things other than price that make the buyer of a good or service happy

As someone that has health issues, I ask where the ticket is. I bought one a couple of years ago for a league cup game for £17.50. I should have asked then as by the time I got to the seat I was nearly in need of a defibrillator.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.