Cheap hotel Rooms in Manchester..

blueshortshorts

Travelling down for the game on Saturday, and i usually pre-book a premier inn in town for the later kick offs. Looks like I've forgotten to do it this time, but been on the premier inn/travel lodge sites and they're either booked up or expensive.

Was looking for something sub £100 for me and my son, but looks like I'm stuggling

Apart from last minute.com or laterooms can anyone recommend any other decent hotel booking sites, that might have something?

The Ibis on the corner of Gt Ancoats St and Pollard St is always £35 when I go past. Wouldn't imagine you get a lot for £35 but as long as it's clean you can't ask for much more for the money.

The Ibis on the corner of Gt Ancoats St and Pollard St is always £35 when I go past. Wouldn't imagine you get a lot for £35 but as long as it's clean you can't ask for much more for the money.

Not this weekend it isn't. Hotel prices when the scum play at home have always been high and we were pretty much unaffected by this when we played at home but I've noticed this season that prices have rocketed when we are at home. Just shows how the fan base is starting to change. Combine that with the Xmas markets and the hotels will be making a packet.

Here are the prices for this Saturday for a double room taken from Trivago.

The luxury (not!) Britannia on Portlamnd Street - £188
The Lowry - £339
Radisson Blue - £259
Sachas-£185 yes you did read that right!!! They would have to pay me to sleep in that shithole.
Novotel-£228
Hilton -£373

The McDonald at £136 is the best value one by far. Premier Inn in Hyde at £77 is probably the sensible choice cost wise. All city centre premier inns sold out.

Travel lodge in East Didsbury. Right next to the met stop, tram will get you in to town in 15 minutes, there's loads of pubs and restaurants nearby as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.