Cheap Trains Withdrawn already Sun 14th April.

St Helens Blue (Exiled)

All just wanted to let you know..Been doing some digging and the cheapest return fare for adults is around £80...I checked last week and it was around £56

Cheers FA-Shafted again...

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
All just wanted to let you know..Been doing some digging and the cheapest return fare for adults is around £80...I checked last week and it was around £56

How long have the FA been in charge of trains?

Whats the FA got to do with train prices. Shouldn't you rant at Mr Beardy

BoyBlue_1985 said:

kick off time

BoyBlue_1985 said:

kick off time

Your moaning that the tickets have gone up what has that got to do with the kick off time?

Have a look at prices from places like Wigan and Warrington
For the 2011 cup final I went from Warrington Bank Quay only took 1hr 55 mins and it cost about £50.00

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.