Cheating B@stards T Shirts

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
Ive had the idea of producing some T shirts with a cheating b@stards theme.

The united effort would look better if the dirty was removed and where the sinking ship is instead have 4 PL trophies....in a row.

All profits I make would go to Christies and local animal sanctuaries.Hoping to start with a small number and do more depending on demand.

Can anyone offer advice on a good GM based company they may have used who can do the design and print.
Im going to supply the T shirts myself I think so I know they are good quality.

Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240524_120806_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20240524_120806_Messenger.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 224
I share your scepticism. Has the original poster considered the possibility that fans of the red shirt teams in particular will, most likely, be first in the queue to buy these?
The pic I posted is theirs, not sure a red would go for my design over that but charities wont give a toss.

I think its a great way to rejoice in the shitshow but each to his own.

Im doing them if I can get my ducks in a line hence my request for help, got a few sold to mates too.

The pic I posted is theirs, not sure a red would go for my design over that but charities wont give a toss.

I think its a great way to rejoice in the shitshow but each to his own.

Im doing them if I can get my ducks in a line hence my request for help, got a few sold to mates too.
I think they'll sell really well mate.

Ive had the idea of producing some T shirts with a cheating b@stards theme.

The united effort would look better if the dirty was removed and where the sinking ship is instead have 4 PL trophies....in a row.

All profits I make would go to Christies and local animal sanctuaries.Hoping to start with a small number and do more depending on demand.

Can anyone offer advice on a good GM based company they may have used who can do the design and print.
Im going to supply the T shirts myself I think so I know they are good quality.

Any help appreciated.
I know a cracking owl sanctuary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.