Check your Wallets!

Platt Lane Bern

At 6 am I realised that Todays ticket wasn’t in my Wallet. Switched the Auto Update on and off- Phone on and off etc - No Go!
At 8am I spoke to Supporter Services and after 30 mins on to her Supervisor she told me she’d tried to send the Ticket in an email but potentially it may not work and advised I may have to visit Ticket Office.Email didn’t arrive so I just went to the Ground and was told that because I’d bought a Value Gold for next year it had shut down this years Seat..??!! the lovely lady in the Ticket Office said this as if it was somehow my fault rather than the fkd up System… not impressed!

Got a paper Ticket now
BUT … Check your Wallets Boys!!
(especially if you or anyone you know has bought a new Value Gold ST)
Hopefully that’s all today’s stress ticked off…

Boys in Blue Never Give In !!!

At 6 am I realised that Todays ticket wasn’t in my Wallet. Switched the Auto Update on and off- Phone on and off etc - No Go!
At 8am I spoke to Supporter Services and after 30 mins on to her Supervisor she told me she’d tried to send the Ticket in an email but potentially it may not work and advised I may have to visit Ticket Office.Email didn’t arrive so I just went to the Ground and was told that because I’d bought a Value Gold for next year it had shut down this years Seat..??!! the lovely lady in the Ticket Office said this as if it was somehow my fault rather than the fkd up System… not impressed!

Got a paper Ticket now

I took an anxiety attack just reading that.

Got a paper Ticket now

How can they let something like this to happen for the last and most important game of our season!

I thought this was gonna be a warning that Scousers were going to our game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.