Cheeky bid for Pingpong?

avoidconfusion

Tweeted that the money is the root of all evil... make a bid for him, offer him tripple his wages. When he wants to sign, pull the contract paper away from him and give him a slap, then kick him out.

Silly boy.

Everyone knows that it's "love of money is the root of all evil"
Tweet him a slap!

avoidconfusion said:
Tweeted that the money is the root of all evil... make a bid for him, offer him tripple his wages. When he wants to sign, pull the contract paper away from him and give him a slap, then kick him out.

hilarious! slap him on the nose like a bad dog NNNNOOOO¬!

Murph said:
southwalesjesus said:
Am I missing something? Who is Pingpong?

The lad who plays for the Arse, Frimpong.

Ah right fair enough.

I've got a funny story about him actually. Well at least I think so :)
My mate is friends with a Newcastle United player, and last year on deadline day he was with the lad when a loan bid had come in for him, so the player had to go in and talk to management about it. When they turned up there were loads of fans outside, and they asked him who was in the passenger seat, my mate's second name is Frimpong so he told them it was Frimpong from Arsenal signing on loan. My mate spent about 15-20 minutes signing autographs and talking to fans while the player spoke to Chris Hughton. He said it was awesome, I bet some of the geordies put a bet on Frimpong to sign too

Wilshere tweeted good luck to Nasri learned alot from you world class player. Frimpong tweeted back to him saying pfffft come on jack. I wonder if nasri will refuse to shake hands with him now lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.