Cheeky bids for Barca players

Where is Ansu Fati?

Anyway s, all the guys above 23 are an automatic No. Absolutely not on Sergio Roberto. Bang average.

The kids with potential are worth investigating.

Ansu Fati, like Bartomeu said, is non-transferable. Along with Messi, Semedo, Lenglet, Ter Stegen, De Jong, Dembelé and Griezmann. Coutinho's status is unclear.

I would look into Sergi Roberto only if Zinchenko leaves, since Roberto is slightly superior. I see both as utility players who can cover several positions on the pitch (only one is left-footed, the other right-footed).

Ansu Fati, like Bartomeu said, is non-transferable. Along with Messi, Semedo, Lenglet, Ter Stegen, De Jong, Dembelé and Griezmann. Coutinho's status is unclear.

I would look into Sergi Roberto only if Zinchenko leaves, since Roberto is slightly superior. I see both as utility players who can cover several positions on the pitch (only one is left-footed, the other right-footed).
Roberto is not superior to Zinchencko. And Zinchencko will leave coz we wouldn't need a utility player who has no position he is top 3 in.

Why would we go out and then waste money on another player who'd be 3rd string at 3 positions? Makes no sense.

If Barca says none of th e above guys U listed are available, then we should just move on. The rest are trash.

I wonder if £2billion would get us that much prized and very expensive Coutinho feller - Barca could fund a new stadium and team from his transfer.

Roberto is not superior to Zinchencko. And Zinchencko will leave coz we wouldn't need a utility player who has no position he is top 3 in.

Why would we go out and then waste money on another player who'd be 3rd string at 3 positions? Makes no sense.

If Barca says none of th e above guys U listed are available, then we should just move on. The rest are trash.

I'm one of the few in here that actually likes Zinchenko, but even if Roberto is not as technically gifted, he's miles ahead when it comes to the tactical aspect.

I wouldn't sell Zinchenko by the way. It's looking as if we're not signing a top LB like Alaba or Guerreiro so I'd rather have three average ones in Mendy, Zinchenko and Angeliño than only two in Mendy and Angeliño. And no, Cancelo is not a LB. Neither is Aké.

I'm one of the few in here that actually likes Zinchenko, but even if Roberto is not as technically gifted, he's miles ahead when it comes to the tactical aspect.

I wouldn't sell Zinchenko by the way. It's looking as if we're not signing a top LB like Alaba or Guerreiro so I'd rather have three average ones in Mendy, Zinchenko and Angeliño than only two in Mendy and Angeliño. And no, Cancelo is not a LB. Neither is Aké.
Is the transfer window about to close?

Might be unpopular but I'd be tempted by Suarez for a low fee. No doubting his anility, or desire to win. I've said a few times we need more than Aguero and Jesus and for one season if this guy came off the bench we wouldn't be losing to Norwich, Wolves and united etc

Is the transfer window about to close?

I hope I'm wrong and we buy a top LB, it would strengthen our squad as much as a top CB. But like I said, the only two I see at our level are Guerreiro and Alaba and from what I read in this forum they're both unlikely to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.