Cheeky bids for Barca players

The only players I'd want from that lot is de Jong and Messi. I'm not saying that they don't have other players that would improve us but they're really the only ones worth the trouble.

De jong hasn't lived up to the hype!

That's exactly why. He's the path of lesser resistance if we're signing anyone from them. I think he can still improve. And he'd be a replacement for Fernandinho so we won't have to rely on Gundogan every time Rodri sits.

What about junior Firpro? Was supposed to be a an amazing left back right ? Young ? Is he not as good as expected ?

Ansu Fati, like Bartomeu said, is non-transferable. Along with Messi, Semedo, Lenglet, Ter Stegen, De Jong, Dembelé and Griezmann. Coutinho's status is unclear.

I would look into Sergi Roberto only if Zinchenko leaves, since Roberto is slightly superior. I see both as utility players who can cover several positions on the pitch (only one is left-footed, the other right-footed).

A midfield player who covers left back and had ended up playing there a lot for us and never in midfield is more useful than a midfielder who can play RB and would end up being only playing RB for us given our superior quality there plus walker never gets injured unlike Mendy

That's exactly why. He's the path of lesser resistance if we're signing anyone from them. I think he can still improve. And he'd be a replacement for Fernandinho so we won't have to rely on Gundogan every time Rodri sits.

Too soft for that role, watch the build up to some of the goals Barca conceded against Bayern particularly the first one, he let the Bayern player (think it was Lewa') comfortably rest his back rest on him, gain his balance before passing the ball back to Muller for the goal! also the shot from muller was miscued and not strong enough yet De jong did a "Nasri", he ducked and let the ball get in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.