Cheeky bids for Barca players

Too soft for that role, watch the build up to some of the goals Barca conceded against Bayern particularly the first one, he let the Bayern player (think it was Lewa') comfortably rest his back rest on him, gain his balance before passing the ball back to Muller for the goal! also the shot from muller was miscued and not strong enough yet De jong did a "Nasri", he ducked and let the ball get in.

Sounds perfect for us.

Coutinho, Sergio and Oriol Busquets

Outside of Messi there is very little value for money in that shitshow of a squad they have built.

De Jong I would gladly take just because of potential.
Ter Stegen is probably the only keeper in world football I could swap Ederson for but considering Eddie is here already and is our loveable fucking maniac I dont see the point.
Alba, considering our left-back problems is one of the times a short-term solution could work out.
Before Torres I would have taken a chance on Dembele.

But Messi is more than enough, we should let them keep them rest:)

Things must be really bad
Todays Mirror
Barcelona have been banned from signing Liverpool and Netherlands midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum, 29, because of strict La Liga financial rules

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.