Cheeky Plug!

Gelsons Dad

I made a vlog of my sailing trip last year. Frankly it's boring and no one is watching it, so my plan of making tons of money and retiring early thanks to youtube is not working out. In a last ditch attempt to get monetised and rake in the lolly i'm calling on all bluemooners to watch and share with everyone you know. Even if you couldn't give a shit about sailing. Do it for a mate as I really need to retire before I go postal at work :-)

Mods feel free to delete this is required :-)

I made a vlog of my sailing trip last year. Frankly it's boring and no one is watching it, so my plan of making tons of money and retiring early thanks to youtube is not working out. In a last ditch attempt to get monetised and rake in the lolly i'm calling on all bluemooners to watch and share with everyone you know. Even if you couldn't give a shit about sailing. Do it for a mate as I really need to retire before I go postal at work :-)

I last

I managed 10 seconds before I pulled the plug! Only joking, I'll give it a watch later.

Do you get washed overboard and devoured. It's just I can't be bothered watching it all.

Unless you've had a wank n' wiped your knob on the main sail I'm not watching it; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.