Cheeky Plug!

If your looking for a deck hand then I'm your man. Top videos highly informative and an excellent skill set. Well done lad !

I think the GD has duped us with the thread title. I clicked on the video thinking 'Cheeky plug' meant his Mrs might be trying to insert a cheeky butt plug, or have a cheeky butt plug inserted.

Thread title could have been - 'An Orifice And A Gentleman' ; )

I'll be honest with you, I have no intentions of ever watching any of these, as this sort of activity doesn't interest me and I also don't know you personally.

HOWEVER, I think it's great when people produce content like this. I think it's one of the better aspects of YouTube and a positive of social media. So even though I won't watch it I wanted to say how cool I think it is you've posted this and to encourage you to do it again if the opportunity ever arises. Good luck mate! :)

Surely the most polite “fcuk off” ever seen on social media.

Watched and the only thing I can really say about it . Definitely not as dull as Burnley v the arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.