Cheers lads!

M147WN

This is my first thread on BM and all I want to say is thanks to all the lads I know (and haven't met) who have stuck it out through thick and thin!
It's been the hardest labour of love sometimes but since I started watching the lads in 74 I've nearly always had a chat with someone at the game who was a stranger beforehand but I can now let on to or have got to know really well.
I don't care what anyone says, Blues are a class apart!
Tell me any club who have been so overshadowed and yet all you see is determination and the fact that we would watch this club if they played in the Pontins junior origami league!
I'm so proud to be a Blue and, if I'm honest it's only hitting me now where we're going! Had a few..yeah.sure..but nights like tonight I've dreamed and yearned for! in the darkest moments!

Thanks everyone for just being Blues! I wouldn't change a thing!

Walking back to the car tonight I said to a flag carrying bloke "you've got your wembley flag then" and a little conversation ensued. Only lasted about 30 seconds but it was heartwarming.

Then I get home and get a load of abusive texts from my ex because I've had the temerity to ask her to look after our little girl on Saturday while I have the day out I've dreamed of for 30 years (hopefully).

I was still seething about this when I saw your thread and it reminded me of my little chat tonight and countless others down the years and cheered me up so thankyou to you and all other blues.

Oh yeah! without doubt there's a bond between us all.. I can't walk past another blue in the supermarket or wherever without a brief nod of approval at least, and if I'm in a queue in the chippy or summat and see a blue shirt a brief conversation or comment will always happen..!

M147WN said:
This is my first thread on BM and all I want to say is thanks to all the lads I know (and haven't met) who have stuck it out through thick and thin!
It's been the hardest labour of love sometimes but since I started watching the lads in 74 I've nearly always had a chat with someone at the game who was a stranger beforehand but I can now let on to or have got to know really well.
I don't care what anyone says, Blues are a class apart!
Tell me any club who have been so overshadowed and yet all you see is determination and the fact that we would watch this club if they played in the Pontins junior origami league!
I'm so proud to be a Blue and, if I'm honest it's only hitting me now where we're going! Had a few..yeah.sure..but nights like tonight I've dreamed and yearned for! in the darkest moments!

Thanks everyone for just being Blues! I wouldn't change a thing!

Us Blues rock...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.