Chelsea 2017/2018

He's lost interest in Chelsea, exactly what fans around the country desperately hope our owners do

Lots of jumping to conclusions in this thread.

He either sells or continues to invest in the club. Both scenarios are fine with me. The only way Chelsea slip into mediocrity, the way people are eagerly predicting, is if he doesn't sell but also point blank refuses to invest any further into the club, a scenario that, IMO, will never happen.

CFC maybe be about to fire Conte and appoint Sarri
I've brought this up in a couple of threads but this is probably where it should be . Sarri has as lot of baggage with public quotes that have seen him be accused ofHomophobic, rascist, sexist views. According to Italian commentators his views would be even less acceptable here than they are in Italy, and would make an English job difficult. It now seems these reports are giving Chelsea second thoughts, not sure why now they are all out there in the public domain.
"
CHELSEA TURN AWAY FROM SARRI

Maurizio Sarri’s regular brushes with Italy’s football authorities look likely to cost him the chance of becoming Chelsea’s next manager, Sky Sports News understands.

A series of misdemeanours – the most recent a €20,000 fine and two-game ban in January for alleged homophobic abuse of Roberto Mancini – looks to have steered the West London club away from appointing the controversial 60-year old.

Sarri denied being a homophobe but was banned for "directing extremely insulting epithets at the coach of the opposing team".
http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

Can see spurs going for Sarri if Poch goes to Madrid so Chelsea need to get it sorted knowing Levy he probably already hard a word to Sarri or his agent about that scenario

Lots of jumping to conclusions in this thread.

He either sells or continues to invest in the club. Both scenarios are fine with me. The only way Chelsea slip into mediocrity, the way people are eagerly predicting, is if he doesn't sell but also point blank refuses to invest any further into the club, a scenario that, IMO, will never happen.

What is the current value of Chelsea?

I've brought this up in a couple of threads but this is probably where it should be . Sarri has as lot of baggage with public quotes that have seen him be accused ofHomophobic, rascist, sexist views. According to Italian commentators his views would be even less acceptable here than they are in Italy, and would make an English job difficult. It now seems these reports are giving Chelsea second thoughts, not sure why now they are all out there in the public domain.
"
CHELSEA TURN AWAY FROM SARRI

Maurizio Sarri’s regular brushes with Italy’s football authorities look likely to cost him the chance of becoming Chelsea’s next manager, Sky Sports News understands.

A series of misdemeanours – the most recent a €20,000 fine and two-game ban in January for alleged homophobic abuse of Roberto Mancini – looks to have steered the West London club away from appointing the controversial 60-year old.

Sarri denied being a homophobe but was banned for "directing extremely insulting epithets at the coach of the opposing team".
http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre
Only strengthens my view that his regime is coming to an end then. And I'm not gloating because a similar thing could happen to us which is why City need to develop now. How many City fans no after tasting success could handle going back to the old days? Would be twice the test it was before

Think there is s bit of brinkmanship going on. Uk trying to pit pressure on Putin and his cronies with Abramovich being one of those. Depends how far the UK gov goes if it wants to expel all the oligarchs associated with Putin then they won't renew their visas and they will all bugger off the places like Monaco. Abramovich will surely just sell up then to a Chinese or Arab investor or such like. No big loss for Chelsea really. He's built the club up the last 12 years.
Obviously Roman doesn’t donate to the tories as they seemed not arsed chasing the ones that fund them.

Only strengthens my view that his regime is coming to an end then. And I'm not gloating because a similar thing could happen to us which is why City need to develop now. How many City fans no after tasting success could handle going back to the old days? Would be twice the test it was before

We have been self Sufficient over the last 2/3 seasons now so owner sells up we will be fine.

Can you explain why you think Chelsea will fall into obscure mediocrity, even in the unlikely scenario that Roman is done with the club?

Can you explain why you think Chelsea will fall into obscure mediocrity, even in the unlikely scenario that Roman is done with the club?
Not a single chance this will happen. You're more likely to be sold to someone like our owner and could actually get stronger. You certainly won't be going away and why anyone would want you to when we have the rags, dippers, tarquins and spuds still in existence I've no idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.