Chelsea 2017/2018

he is a downgrade on a focused Diego Costa.

Maybe.

But it will be nice to have a striker who is focused for a whole season. It will also be nice to have a striker who is good at interplay and syncing with the team.

City and Chelsea are pretty much giving Real the money to buy Mbappe. 75 million for Morata 30 million for Danilo.

City and Chelsea are pretty much giving Real the money to buy Mbappe. 75 million for Morata 30 million for Danilo.

We're giving them a significant chunk but with the Neymar for £195m rumours, I have a feeling Mbappe jumped about £20m in that process.

I reckon Mbappe is going to cost around £150m now. Depends on whether Real will part with that much cash.

Still think we'll be in for him if he becomes available.

That is the going rate for a striker this window. We would have paid that much or more no matter what. I'm just glad the striker search is over and we have settled on a player and got him.

Not so sure about that.

£75m for a striker that can't even guarantee you 20 goals a season. That's poor value and a downgrade on Costa in my opinion.

Not so sure about that.

£75m for a striker that can't even guarantee you 20 goals a season. That's poor value and a downgrade on Costa in my opinion.

I think he could guarantee it if he was given actual first team minutes. He's always played second fiddle to other strikers. His goals to minute ratio is pretty awesome tbh.

I think it'll be a decent signing for Chelsea if the deal is done. Think Morata is a good overall player with some quality tools to his game. More so than Lukaku anyway. The price is a little high in my opinion but then this window has been absolutely mental. 50 million for Sigurðsson?

I don't know why the Stretford mardarses are getting upset with the news. They never wanted him anyway.

I think he could guarantee it if he was given actual first team minutes. He's always played second fiddle to other strikers. His goals to minute ratio is pretty awesome tbh.

He's got good technically ability, I just thinks there is question marks around his finishing/ability to score sometimes. Big step up being the main man at Chelsea as well.

Is Batshuayi staying now?
Or does Conte still not fancy him?

Surely you need more than just Morata up front next season, I think Batshuayi could make up for any drop off in goals, if he was given a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.