Chelsea 2017/2018

lets not get too excited, its only pre season! i think morata will have to fight for his spot against batshuayi though, he seems to have sprung into action a bit for chelsea

lets not get too excited, its only pre season! i think morata will have to fight for his spot against batshuayi though, he seems to have sprung into action a bit for chelsea

Batshuayi has looked great so far in preseason. He should definitely be getting more playing time this season with them being back in Europe.

Batshuayi has looked great so far in preseason. He should definitely be getting more playing time this season with them being back in Europe.[/QUOTE

I remember Jim Tolmie's free kick. Ruined my 13th birthday! Poodle-haired twat. Happy days. Never minded City before or since.

Looks like Chelsea have robbed the rags of £40m for Matic. So 100m for Loukhaki and 26m for that chocolate bar Lindle whats his name means a cool 166m on three players and they call us for spending big. SCUM.

Looks like Chelsea have robbed the rags of £40m for Matic. So 100m for Loukhaki and 26m for that chocolate bar Lindle whats his name means a cool 166m on three players and they call us for spending big. SCUM.
Wait til they spend £500 million on Bale ;)

they want Drinkwater apparently, I'm starting to see TITLE signs flashing before me. Chelsea are having a great window, for us imo.
I do wonder if it's anything to do with Scudamore's, different teams winning the PL speech?
Since we won it in 2012 there have followed six of the worst title defences and some of the worst transfer windows by the reining champions, in history. I'm sure it's just a coincidence but it is starting to look a bit odd.

they want Drinkwater apparently, I'm starting to see TITLE signs flashing before me. Chelsea are having a great window, for us imo.

Haha if we signed Drinkwater to replace Matic, I would quit my job and go and live in Cambodia. What a depressing transfer rumour.

The window in general hasn't been bad. I think Bakayoko is an upgrade on Matic. Rudiger is a good addition, and I think Morata will be very good for us. Batshuayi looks like he can the PL by storm. Christensen is back, and he is immensely talented. I think we're better than last season in some areas and maybe less good in other areas.

I think the kind of window City are having is making our window look crap. You are definitely favourites again this season. If we manage to get Renato Sanches in on a two year loan plus get at least 1 new wing back (preferably 2, but I would take upgrading on Moses and carrying on with Alonso at this point) I think we would also be strong favourites for the title.

Haha if we signed Drinkwater to replace Matic, I would quit my job and go and live in Cambodia. What a depressing transfer rumour.

The window in general hasn't been bad. I think Bakayoko is an upgrade on Matic. Rudiger is a good addition, and I think Morata will be very good for us. Batshuayi looks like he can the PL by storm. Christensen is back, and he is immensely talented. I think we're better than last season in some areas and maybe less good in other areas.

I think the kind of window City are having is making our window look crap. You are definitely favourites again this season. If we manage to get Renato Sanches in on a two year loan plus get at least 1 new wing back (preferably 2, but I would take upgrading on Moses and carrying on with Alonso at this point) I think we would also be strong favourites for the title.
What are your thoughts on Matic?

What are your thoughts on Matic?

Good player. Would have been a squad player had he stayed. He pushed for a move, and Chelsea have generally always allowed players to move if they expressed a wish to leave. Bit sad to watch him go to United, but i'll forget about him very quickly. United could have gotten better players than him for that position, so I'm pleased we've lumped them with Matic, instead of, say, Fabinho :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.