Chelsea 2017/2018

Think they still gutted they didnt sell costa to china for 75m but I expect someone will end up there in the next month for 50m

RM will take Chelsea to the cleaners knowing they lost out on Lukaka expect them paying astronomical amount for Morata.

Roman needs Stadium funding. They aren't buying any major player.

I will not be surprised if they failed in UCL groups and miss on top 4 next season. It seems like they missed on Alex Sandro their top LB target and they will sign mediocre Alex Telles for that position. They missed on Lukaku as well and as Madrid demands 90 for Morata they may end up signing 32 year old Llorente which is definitely not upgrade for Diego Costa. They failed to sign Dani Alves and top CB like as Bonucci or Van Dijk as well and will probably sign Rudiger. Bakayoko is only good signing. Although they were champions they will probably have terrible window in contrast to us.

There is no chance we're going into the season with Llorente and Batshuayi as our strikers. No chance.

I don't know what is happening with the rest, but I can pretty comfortably say we were never signing Bonucci. Sandro might still happen, but it's impossible to tell what is happening there. I'd rate that transfer unlikely at this point.

If we're not getting Lukaku. I would hope we would have the sense to land either one of Morata or Belotti. Today's rumour about Benteke made me laugh.

With all that said, we'd probably still comfortably get out of our group, even if Batshuayi is our first choice striker.

As if Chelsea are going to get £60m for Costa. Everyone knows he wants out and everyone knows the hassle it will cause if he remains at Chelsea. Only team that would have probably paid that is United but not under their current management, plus they're already on course for Lukaku now.

I know Bakayoko is close but Conte can't be happy with the way their summer is going so far.

There is no chance we're going into the season with Llorente and Batshuayi as our strikers. No chance.

I don't know what is happening with the rest, but I can pretty comfortably say we were never signing Bonucci. Sandro might still happen, but it's impossible to tell what is happening there. I'd rate that transfer unlikely at this point.

If we're not getting Lukaku. I would hope we would have the sense to land either one of Morata or Belotti. Today's rumour about Benteke made me laugh.

With all that said, we'd probably still comfortably get out of our group, even if Batshuayi is our first choice striker.

Would you take Bony?

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.