Chelsea 2017/2018

Good, the **** always kicks the shit out of sergio. Confident we can go there and do them this time, not scared of no one.

I agree. I think our squad is better than theirs and we're in incredible form right now, hopefully that continues.

Keep seeing Chelsea fans on twitter gushing over Christiansen saying how he'll pocket Aguero. Man's played four games and they act like he's the best CB in the league.

Anyone else tempted to play a second string against Shaktar midweek? It's a gamble but if it comes of it'll be a huge reward. Chelsea are away to Atletico on wednesday and will no doubt play their best team. Could be tired for Saturday kick off and if we rest a few big guns the three points could be very very gettable. Like I said it's a risk but a risk which I think we can afford to take at this stage, especially at home.

I can't see it, mate.

Pep will want to ensure qualification - and top spot in our group - as soon as possible, which will take a little of the pressure off for a short while. When that's achieved, he may well rest players for the later group games.

I agree. I think our squad is better than theirs and we're in incredible form right now, hopefully that continues.

Keep seeing Chelsea fans on twitter gushing over Christiansen saying how he'll pocket Aguero. Man's played four games and they act like he's the best CB in the league.

He's also got 2 years of Bundesliga experience (player of the season for the team who finished 5th in the league at age 19), and some CL experience. He pocketed Kane at Wembley when Cahill was suspended. He has been pretty awesome whenever he's been called upon. IMO our best defenders are Azpi, Luiz, Christensen. He is still young though, so not immune to mistakes, but if he is managed correctly (which Chelsea don't have a good track record with) he will be one of the elite defenders in Europe IMO.

Poor game vs Arsenal. I think Conte got his team selection massively wrong. Cahill shouldn't be starting, especially not when he was directly at fault for our only loss this season. He is also our worst defender. Bakayoko should have started, probably Hazard too. We shouldn't be struggling this much with such an average Arsenal team. City would have battered them with little sweat, hence why I also think we will lose against you.

As ever it will come down the to the ref and linesmen on duty!

You guys do have a funny relationship with refs and football governing bodies. I tend to stay out of those conversations as best I can, as I usually don't agree :)

How the hell do they get so much for their players. Costa unfit refusing to train only wants to go to one team and they still manage to 50m for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.