Chelsea (a) post-match thread

We could probably go around in circles forever here.

When we lose, we lose as a team.

When we win, we win as a team.

To just pick 2 players from a group of 11 and lay blame at the feet of said players is unfair.

We may well have lost more games when they play together, but I’ll never be convinced that it’s because of 2 individuals.
Mendy had more than a hand in last nights defeat

this massive over haul needed by some on here seems a bit ott.i think we need 3 players a top centre back and a top left back and a forward who can play across the front three.
Just using this post as it mentions an overhaul - my question is "where is the money going to come from given the impact of the virus on clubs?"

While it is never nice losing especially in such a shambolic fashion, did we not get what we wanted? a game that had us running up our own arses would certainly got us fitter than endless passing, we did not show our hand by playing anyone who could play as a striker there,, we lost the title that we had lost back in September, and put a dent in utd champions league hopes, we are now better prepared for our FA cup game and CL game.
We came out of the Burnley win with nothing but an Aguero injury and swelled heads

There is a tactical flaw which has been spotted by at least two teams this year, chelski and rags to mention two , and this has to be resolved - suffice to say proper cover for the break has to be in place and it is not- two quick fullbacks are key and another good central defender who can put someone in the stands if required- it will sort it for sure.

This result summed up our season, just too sloppy.
It's time for a clear out, starting with this lot.

Brav'o no not him in the nets.
Mendy it cos it's obviously broken.
Stoned.
Gundowank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.