Chelsea (a) post-match thread

Pretty careless performance all round. Rodri, Mendy, Fernandinho pretty poor. Gundogan and Sterling very quiet. If Sterling passes instead of shooting we probably win.

Another needless 3 points dropped. Really need to add a little more hunger to the team.
I think that Jesus(?) On the back post would have been offside.

Nowhere near good enough tonight, defence looking like they've never played together in their lives, midfield pedestrian, forwards non existent. Kev and Walker the only two decent players on show. Shit or bust in the cup comps now.

Hopefully the board get the players in we need otherwise we are looking at top 4 battle next season. Pep deserves to rebuild. I just hope he’s staying to do it.

Hammond,..dont tell me to man up,ive been watching since 68.
Some out there didnt give a fuck,and a few on here would rather we lost tonight.

Covid or no Covid the game to exemplify our worst season - looking at league in isolation - since winning the first title. Some serious losers mentality set in into this team and how Pep is going to sort it out nobody knows. There are crackers and shouts of celebrations from balconies and gardens in my little corner of East London. West Ham is definitely not the top team of E3.

You sure that is not ANTIFA on the war path ? :-)

Game changer that clear pen on kdb at 1-1.. Maybe we still draw or lose. But goals change games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looked at our first team squad and apart from Silva and Sane who we know are going, I can easily see seven others who could or should go. Going to be an interesting transfer window.

I thought that in some weird way even if the dippers won the league this season, City would win the Chumps League. However, Aguero may be out for a while. Not sure if Sane will have any involvement. The defence may not allow the team to go further unless the guys up top are putting away every other chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.