Chelsea (A) Post Match Thread

that's why fucking gary chuckle is sat high up in the commentary box (knows fuck all about football)
Rat features thinks being a football manager is like playing FIFA, I don’t mind if he wants to comment on what’s going on in front of him, but don’t have the cheek to question Pep you ugly ****.

2931582.jpg

That 1vs1 in the first half, i nearly broke my remote control...i don´t care it ended up with a goal ,but that is not how you are supposed to finish those chances..
He got around the gk idk why he just stopped t

Tyler couldn’t wait to bring up the ‘long rest’ narrative. Once again ignoring the fact that City played three weeks later than everyone else in the summer but only got one week’s grace after the restart

Reactions: mac
Superb performance City. Gundogan an absolute masterclass in midfield; comfortably my man of the match. Great performances at the back again from Stones and Diaz. Cancello continuing his recent run of excellent form. Kev, Phil and Bernardo also excellent too. It's nice to see the latter getting a good run of games and looking more like his old self for getting the game time. Lovely quiet afternoon for Zak Steffen too. The only shame was conceding one right at the very end, but that's a very minor gripe in the scheme of things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.