Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

I haven't seen the game today, just finished work, made up with the 3 points which I wasn't expecting, who played above and beyond and was the scoreline a true reflection of the game, just hope we do the same to the dippers next week.

Wasn't too sure about Cancelo at left back, but he is returning to last seasons early form and was brilliant today.

Two differences today. One; we fielded our best side and formation on current form. It included those players who are prepared to run until they drop. And two; closely related to that, our pressing was up there with the best ever.

We were like a swarm of fcukin bees.

I know a few fans won't like this statement, but I thought Gundogan being out helped a lot with that.

I commented at half time how Rodders and Bernie had both been awesome, didn’t think they’d both be capable of carrying it on for the full 90, but they were absolutely outstanding. Phenomenal.
To be honest, at 70 minutes you could see Rodri was fucked. His socks were down & he was blowing like a heavyweight boxer in the 12th of a gruelling scrap. What it proved is how much energy he expended in today's brilliant win... :-)

Just went to get a Mac from the services on M20 as the Mrs.broke her wrist and couldnt be arsed cooking..long queues and everyone waiting to see one person on the order desk.. no-one using the screens for orders.. walked upto the screens , placed my order and a rag in a rag shirt, came upto me and accuses me of pushing in..now I was euphoric after the win ,said do you know the scores today and when did you last win a trophy ?..Manchester is Blue !!! he just crumbled and skulked off..epic end to an epic day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.