Chelsea (a) pre-match thread 25/06/2020 8.15pm ko

Chelsea (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I’m in the camp of reluctantly hoping we lose for this. We’ve got literally nothing to gain from this game, the remainder of our season is simply about preparing for the cups now and if it helps keep united out of the top 4 I can take a defeat. Plus if Liverpool beat palace and then we drop points they’ll win the league, giving it to them will dampen their celebrations even more and ruin any potential mass celebration their cultist fans might have been secretly planning. When we won the league officially after united lost there wasn’t the same level of enjoyment as doing it ourselves.

Should be a decent game this. First away match since the restart, against another top four side.

Ederson
Walker
Fernandinho
Laporte
Mendy
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Foden
Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus
That’s the exact team I picked in my head before joining this thread. It’s the obvious team to go with. So no doubt Pep will do something completely different e.g. Sterling as a false 9

Will be interesting to see what team Chelsea select given they are away to Leicester on Sunday in the FA Cup, assume Champions League qualification will be their priority so maybe their strongest team against us ?

Will be interesting to see what team Chelsea select given they are away to Leicester on Sunday in the FA Cup, assume Champions League qualification will be their priority so maybe their strongest team against us ?
Yeah, I think they will almost certainly prioritise Thursday ahead of the Leicester game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.