Chelsea (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no doubt we’ll lose this significantly; 4-1 Chelsea

Why do you think that?

We may lose this one, but I see no evidence to suggest any team will destroy us. I think Chelsea will be our toughest game this season, and I'd take a point now, but if we lose I'm sure it won't be by many.

Biggest away day left. I’d take a draw, but think we can win it.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Delph
Bernardo
Fernandinho
Silva
Mahrez
Sterling
Sané

Any news on Aguero?we gave a speed advantage against their right and left back,don’t think Chelsea will press us that hard cause they are in danger of letting Sane and Sterling run away on half counter attacks.will be an interesting game,not going to have 65 + ball possesion,but we will win if play near our best

Why do you think that?

We may lose this one, but I see no evidence to suggest any team will destroy us. I think Chelsea will be our toughest game this season, and I'd take a point now, but if we lose I'm sure it won't be by many.

Lol TINY does this every week regardless of who we are playing.
Anti jinx;)

Spurs showed they are not the finished article, albeit at home. Sarri will look to press us in key areas, Kante will be ready to snap into Fernandinho as soon as that ball is played to him (which Chelsea will allow initially). If we can play through their midfield and isolate Kante up the pitch then we win the game.

I think it will be quite comfortable for us. 3-1

We did the double over Napoli last year, who in theory were a better and more advanced version of this current Chelsea side.

And let's not forget, they were lucky not to be beaten at home by United..

BY UNITED!

Last night was a bit of a wake up for the team.
If we give the rent boys those opportunities Watford had, they won’t waste them.
We have got to put the chances away, it seems as though we have to get into the 6 yard box to score. Understandably, teams try and restrict us by two banks of 5 behind the ball, but we are making the chances, but squandering them. The keeper last night had a blinder, but the quality of our team should have been more than enough to put away at least 4.
Keep Gundog away from this fixture, pack the midfield, and TAKE OUR FCUKING CHANCES.
If Gabby scores in this game, it would massively improve his confidence, although he seems to look like Bambi on ice at times, you can’t fault his work rate and link up play, but as a stand in for Kun, he lacks the clinical finishing in games. As long as we score 1 more than they do, I’ll be happy.
Tough fixture.
I called the last score correct but I don’t want to put my guess here as it’s not in our favour. I just think the chavs have the game of their lives unless we get an early goal.
Fingers crossed.

I think a win would really demoralise the Scousers. They'll be banking on us slipping up.

I keep hearing about these teams that have had their best start since year X or their best ever start yet they're all looking up at us. It must be crushing for them to think they are breaking club records left right and centre but it's still not good enough.

I'd take a point. I'd love Jesus to score because he's struggling at the moment. At some point he'll start to come in for criticism and we will start looking for another centre forward if we haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.