Chelsea (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, I would take a point though I think we're well capable of beating them. It would be a massive statement to beat them away and would put a dent in Liverpool's hopes.

We need to be better in front of goal. But other than that, more of the same please blue boys.

Last edited:
Any blues in Greenock for this game I’m up there for the weekend so gonna find a pub with it on to watch it and have a few scoops

Win this and the dippers will be building new candle factories all over the show to cope with demand.

Chelsea are a very good side so we’ll need to be right at it and most importantly to take our chances.

I think we’ll just edge it and take the 3 points.

We've already beaten them and beaten them well down in London in August, making their new centre mid they 'poached' off us look distinctly average, so I'm actually quite optimistic for this one. And they were taking it seriously.
Chelsea were without Hazard and Kante for the community shield in August, plus Sarri was very new to the club. I imagine we will see a very different Chelsea at the weekend, particularly after their loss to Spurs. Sarri will have them well up for this one.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Delph
Fernandinho
David Silva
Bernardo Silva
Sterling
Sane
Aguero

No shock at all to see City fans have quickly found their new scapegoat with Mendy being out and Gundogan not playing much. Not one poster has G.Jesus in their starting XI as far as I can see.

He was excellent at Stamford Bridge last year and you can bet he'll press Luiz into a mistake or 2 on Saturday as long as Pep has a bit more faith than Bluemoon forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.