Chelsea (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Aguero will play.

Just one other thing though....I think KDB might be on the bench too.
No point chancing players who are not fit, it's a long season, would prefer them 100% for Liverpool. KDB did not find his mojo until about the 3rd game after his last injury. Sergio has a minor groin injury they can recur without rest.

IMO play Sterling as a false 9?

I would like us to have KDB and Sergio but we have to look at the whole season.

No point chancing players who are not fit, it's a long season, would prefer them 100% for Liverpool. KDB did not find his mojo until about the 3rd game after his last injury. Sergio has a minor groin injury they can recur without rest.

IMO play Sterling as a false 9?

I would like us to have KDB and Sergio but we have to look at the whole season.

This is true but it's our hardest remaining domestic game of the season and IF we are going to take a risk this will be the game. We will see.

Think this is about the first time the team picks its self.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Laporte
Delph

Fernandinho
Silva
Silva

Sterling
Aguero/Jesus
Sané

We were outstanding last season controlled the game from start to finish amd we only won 0-1 this game is going to be very hard id take a point now with our injuries.

No shock at all to see City fans have quickly found their new scapegoat with Mendy being out and Gundogan not playing much. Not one poster has G.Jesus in their starting XI as far as I can see.

He was excellent at Stamford Bridge last year and you can bet he'll press Luiz into a mistake or 2 on Saturday as long as Pep has a bit more faith than Bluemoon forum.
Why, with him not yet ruled out, would anyone not pick Aguero?

Any blues in Greenock for this game I’m up there for the weekend so gonna find a pub with it on to watch it and have a few scoops
The Lighthouse Bar is small bar frequented by Morton fans safe and friendly and shows games worth a visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.