Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agueroooo9320

Team supported
ctid
Can‘t understand how the board saw those games against Chelsea and thought yes we’ll carry on as we are without a striker again this season.

This is the first season for years where we’re not favourites even for these tough games, very frustrating.
We are favorites against every team in the world bar none, thats why we are CL favorites. Just because last year we messed up our tactics does not mean anything. KDB and Foden alone are better then the entire chelsea squad and everyone in their entire club. If those two get going we can win 5-0. Stop playing/acting underdog just for the sake of it.

Agueroooo9320

Team supported
ctid
Biggest test in years this. Play our best we win. We need a pep master class for this
exactly all we need is for pep to not over complicate . put fast players in the both wing. put our most creative players on the midfield and put a proper forward no false 9 shite and we win easy

jimmygrimblesboots

7/4 to win at Chelski , has to be the longest odds we have had for years , Chelsea slight favourites at 13/8 , looks like the bookies are forecasting a very close game , i don't think Tuchel will play gung-ho because we will pick their ageing back line to pieces if they over commit.
The Chavs will play like they always do against us , defensive and solid and hoping to score on the break , this has 0-0 written all over it , but ive got a feeling its about time we nicked a result against Tuchel.So 1-0 to gods own team and Ake to have a man of the match performance , i am allowed to dream

Pingu the Penguin

Tuchel will be ready for our false 9 set up. I can see it being tactically similar to the champs league only we’ll also have to deal with lukaku. Unlikely we’ll win but you never know.
It’s be madness to set up in the same way for several games running against them. I’d like to see Jesus as a genuine 9.

Stevieatlasblue

Cancello. Dias. Walker. Ake
Thoughts on this back four? Playing Walker at centre half Ake left back if the truth be told that we are short in numbers due to injuries. Maybe chenko for ake

mccity

Ignore bud, I was having a brain fart. Pressed reply to your post by mistake and then couldn't get away from quoting it.
So if you were having the issue I think you were having, here's a possible solution.

There are 3 vertical dots on the top right side of the comment box next to the preview button (the thing with the magnifying glass in the very top right corner).

Click on those dots, and you'll see 3 new options appear beneath. The one in the middle that looks like square brackets, click on that. It'll make the quote box into html format (or whatever it's called) and you can delete it. Click on the square brackets again to remove the formatting if you ever want to.

A slightly more long-winded solution is to click on the thing next to the square brackets that looks like a floppy disc and select 'delete draft' and then refresh the page.

If this wasn't the issue, then apologies for wasting your time.

Crabmeat19

Ederson

Walker Dias Ake Cancelo

De Bruyne Rodri Bernardo

Mahrez Foden Grealish

Dinho for Rodri if he's not fit. Sterling shouldn't be anywhere near starting XI, doesn't seem arsed at the moment. Bring on Torres 2nd half to run at their hopefully tired backline.

Hope we win but will take a draw, Chelsea are strong af this season

Shaelumstash

I think he’s going to match their shape.

I don’t think he trusts Fernandinho can play the 6 by himself against these, so he’ll drop Gundogan alongside him.

I also can’t think of any plausible reason why he would take Wilson-Esbrand off on Tuesday night unless he’d seen enough to think he could hold his own against these.

That back 7 is the only way I can see us playing that shape because they are all who are available. The front 3 could well have Grealish or Bernado in there, we have plenty of options in there.

………..Ederson
…Walker…Dias….Ake
Cancelo…….Wilson-Esbrand
.….Ferna…..Gundo
……KDB……………Foden
……………Jesus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.