Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be happy with a draw..we just need to stay close to chelsea (and liverpool) till november or so then we can pick up steam and go on a run like last time. Need to build the rhythm and the intensity...

Rodri also trained today so I wouldn’t give up hope. I think he’ll be available for selection.
Bluemoon pre match thread Sat 11:00 AM "Yes!! Rodri is playing"

Bluemoon Rodri Thread Sat 1:50 PM "Fucking slug" "Sideways passing" etc...

You've not heard of match fitness then? Why rebuff people when their point is obvious?
I just meant that City wouldn’t have posted those pictures in the way they did, getting fans’ hopes up, if they weren’t in consideration for Saturday imo. I doubt match fitness will be an issue for Laporte or Rodri, in particular. They’ve only missed a few games. Doubt Stones would start regardless but can see him being on the bench.

............................eddy..........................

Stones................diaz..................laporte...

Walker............................cancello............

............................rodri..................................
Foden.................kdb....................grealish..

......................gundogan........................

I'd be looking at playing deeper in this one and teasing Chelsea to come out a bit rather than us playing umbrella football around their penalty area with them waiting for a misplaced pass from us to hit us on the break....they're at home onus on them.

Let's see what they've got bollocks wise to take the game to us. If they shit out a draw will do fine in our hardest away game of the season what with our injuries/players just back with match fitness issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.