Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beanhead

We owe these fuckers one.. really want to put in a comprehensive performance.. would love a performance at the Bridge like 17/18 season.

lonestay

BT just gonna do an interview with Pricetag jack how many times will it be mentioned?

Kippax77

Team supported
Manchester City
Wow, lets look at Chelsea's striker.
Wow, lets look at Chelsea's midfield.
Wow, lets look at Chelsea's defence.

Thanks BT.
Winning a knock out cup is obviously better than being Champions of the best League in the World according to BT

west didsblue

It’s going to be a fluid front five in my opinion, with KDB initially as false 9 with Jesus on the right and Grealish on the left, but I can see that changing regularly until we find a system that’s doing most damage. Rodri will be key because he’s going to have to keep Lukaku under control. As long as they’ve got Kante they will always be a threat. Going to be really close, hopefully with plenty of goals.

Northerndave

Team supported
Manchester City
I have a mate who used to be in the Courteeners who says he used to have a girlfriend who had a previous boyfriend who liked to wear her underwear and fuck her up the arse whilst watching Songs Of Praise. Just saying

Was she called Sally?

Chak19

Team supported
Manchester City
Fuck Tuchel has gone full Mourinho with this lineup 8 defensive players, pretty satisfied with Pep's lineup, come on City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.