Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope some of these youngsters stay in the first team squad, would be a travesty if we only get to see them in a couple more games this season

De Bruyne, Foden, Sterling and Mahrez all played 90 minutes last night and all looked sharp. Our bigger concern is at the back - Stones, Laporte, Zinchenko and Rodri will all probably miss out

Oh crap. I completely forgot about Foden. If he and KDB are ready to start, I'm immediately less confident.

I'd play Werner, Lukaku and Havertz up front in this game and really see how Ake handles that combination of pace and power.

We could do with Rodri being fit in this one. Our back 4 against Southampton were very easily pressed which is a huge concern. Not much point in having great forwards if the ball can’t get there.

I will be tempted to go all out attacking instead of midfield control. we are anyway going to leak goals so why not make it a high scoring game? Put sterling and foden on wings and KDB and Jack in mid and any attacker on the striker position

I will be tempted to go all out attacking instead of midfield control. we are anyway going to leak goals so why not make it a high scoring game? Put sterling and foden on wings and KDB and Jack in mid and any attacker on the striker position

This is exactly what Pep did in the Champions League Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.