Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not going to happen, but I still just want to see the lineup we had for PSG home go against Chelsea at some point. However due to the current injuries I listed possible replacements in ( ). It would also make more sense swapping Jack positionally with Phil.

Ederson
Zinchenko (Cancelo)
Dias
Stones (Laporte)
Walker
Gundogan (Grealish)
Fernandinho
B.Silva
Foden
KDB
Mahrez

Subs: Jesus and Rodri, 3rd saved in case of injury

I'm guessing Rodri can handle 30 minutes and Laporte hopefully the full 90, but if Ayme can't make it then Stones maybe for the other 30 or bring in Ake instead if more than 30 will be needed at the back.

Last edited:
Hard to pick a side for this. Do we concede that we‘re still off the pace a bit and try to match/nullify them, or be brave enough to let them worry about us?

All told, I‘d probably go something like this:

——————-———Ederson————
Walker————-Dias—Laporte———Cancelo
———————-—-Rodri—Gundogan——-
Sterling/Jesus—KDB—Bernardo—Foden

Or Keegan it:

————-———Ederson————-
——--Walker—-Dias—-Laporte
————-—Rodri—-Gundogan
Sterling—KDB—Foden—Grealish
——————-Jesus————-

if laporte and Rodri can play (fingers crossed!) then we could look alot stronger!

ederson
walker
dias
laporte
cancelo
rodri
de bruyne
bernardo silva
grealish
foden
jesus

A pivotal game, nothing will be decided this weekend in terms of the title win or lose, but a win would be a huge physiological blow to Chelsea and Tuchel.

This fixture last season was the catalyst of our magnificent form and unbeaten run, let's hope history repeats itself.

Ha nice. Maybe KDB can do a Georgi Markov on Rudiger. Now that would be some revenge ...
Not sure any of our boys in the midfield can do much to that guy but if he had tried that stunt on Yaya when he was on one of his barnstorming runs they would still be digging him out of the turf in Porto.

Ederson

walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo

rodri
Berbardo
Gundogan

foden
Debruyne
Grealish

plenty of legs, players who don’t run down blind alleys, players who don’t miss sitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.