Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------Ederson
----Walker--Dias--Laporte--Cancelo
Jesus-Mahrez-Foden-KDB-Bernardo-Sterling

This would be my team and if Laporte is not fit then I'd go with Ake. Every single one of our midfielders can score and they can all compete.
While two of our forwards would struggle to fight their way out of a paper bag and another two are just returning to fitness.As for leaving Grealish out......
DSS_2SSXcAAO4DG.jpg

Play him on the left. False 9 suits Sterling. Cutting in, and pulling it back to late runners. He'll also stop James getting forward. I know Sterling has not been in form but this is a big game and you play your best team. In my best team, Sterling is on the left.

Sterling isnt in our best team though marv? Even the other night in the cup he was wasteful with his chances and looked at times like he didnt give a shit chasing back?

While two of our forwards would struggle to fight their way out of a paper bag and another two are just returning to fitness.As for leaving Grealish out......
View attachment 26852
If you had gone to the game against Wycombe you'd know that Foden is absolutely 100% fit, and KDB is getting there. The return of Foden, and KDB allows us to play the false 9 and I think there's a very good chance that we will use that system.

Play him on the left. False 9 suits Sterling. Cutting in, and pulling it back to late runners. He'll also stop James getting forward. I know Sterling has not been in form but this is a big game and you play your best team. In my best team, Sterling is on the left.
No, keep him on the bench, he has not shown enough to be worthy of a place in our first choice 11.

Foden, Grealish and Bernardo ahead of him on form and merit.

Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo
Foden Fernandinho Bernardo
Jesus Debruyne Grealish

No, keep him on the bench, he has not shown enough to be worthy of a place in our first choice 11.

Foden, Grealish and Bernardo ahead of him on form and merit.
Foden and Benardo deserve to start and I acknowledge that Sterling has been on bad form but I did say it was my team, and in my team Sterling starts on the left in every game because he is extremely dangerous on the ball in that position and he is fantastic at tracking back and jockeying a counter-attacking player.

Bit worried about a few things
  • Lukaku strength and holdup play versus our defence
  • Chelsea strength in central defence and central midfield
Perhaps line up something like this, no Wayne would I start Sterling as he was found out big time in Champions league final and his form has been terrible
IMG_0398.jpg
Bookies finding it difficult to split the teams, I really hope we're up for this!
voted loss but depends on which City turn up and how dodgy the ref/ VAR are
IMG_0399.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 3
Foden and Benardo deserve to start and I acknowledge that Sterling has been on bad form but I did say it was my team, and in my team Sterling starts on the left in every game because he is extremely dangerous on the ball in that position and he is fantastic at tracking back and jockeying a counter-attacking player.
So in your mind Sterling takes Grealish's place?, very interesting, if I did not think better, I would say you have gone fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.