Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's likely to be the first game in which Grealish, KDB and Foden start together!

Pep has to find a way to play Foden,KDB and Grealish,as they are world class and are born to entertain.Id also hopefully like to see Bernardo in the same 11,but i think that's a square peg too far.
Its a dilemma and one of those 'good' problems,but it will not please everyone.
4 defenders
Rodri
Bernado, Foden, KDB, Grealish
One Striker

Well according to the media we already lost this game, not only that but Chelsea smashed us in this game. So I think we might as well close this thread and go straight to the post-match thread....

According to the media they have the best team in the league with the best players and managers and our team is shit! Their defense let only one goal in upto now in the league... but our team ... wait for it.... also let only 1 goal in?? Am I missing something here?

I think Chelsea being the overwhelming favourite to win should play into our favor! If we enter the game with no expectations then the win will be sweeter!

We just need to score our chances and close shop in the back.

Last edited:
Pressure off a bit for this as Chelsea are favourites. Just want the boys to turn up, no pissing about, don’t miss 10 chances & at least walk away with a point.

kev & foden will destroy them if they play

Well according to the media we already lost this game, not only that but Chelsea smashed us in this game. So I think we might as well close this thread and go straight to the post-match thread....

They have the best team in the league with the best players and managers and our team is shit! Their defense let only one goal in upto now in the league... but our team ... wait for it.... also let only 1 goal in?? Am I missing something here?

I think Chelsea being the overwhelming favourites to win should play into our favor! If we enter the game with no expectations then the win will be sweeter!

We just need to score our chances and close shop in the back.

there not overwhelming favs ffs it’s 6/4 6/4 at most betting shops aka you can’t split them

When we have had our first choice defence i believe we have only conceded one goal from open play , if Laporte or Stones are fit i am supremely confident in our back four , we also easily had the best defence last season and the player of ths season was our defensive lynchpin.
Tired of the narrative that Chelsea are better defensively , they are not.
yeah nobody was talking in general , the topic here is clearly this game and Stones clearly won't start, and not even Laporte, I assume. So we will be stuck with Ake and with Ake we conceded 3 vs Leipzig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.