Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's any evidence that the powers that be like Chelsea any more than they do City
You never watched that Anthony Taylor match then, one of the most dodgy I ever did see

i don't know anthoy taylor did them a big favour at the etihad once and truly went over the top
even ian cheeseman lost his job on the radio because of it
One of the worst I've ever seen that day, was obviously corrupt

Chelsea are brilliant at everything that City struggle against. I expect this to be by far the hardest of the next three games. O-O would not surprise me one bit, just because they're so good defensively.

Grealish, Foden, Kdb and Bernie to occupy midfield. Plenty of legs and with enough technicality to keep the ball under pressure.

Don’t want to see a Fern or a Gundo.

We need to evolve the first 11 to include our best players. No more dropping 2 out of the 4 and then adding inferior players to the team.

Go for the chavs from the off. If not it will be a draw at best.

not really their success against us mostly due to them preventing us connecting with our forwards and launching a counter. we usually have territorial advantage but they prevent us from turning that into attacking moves and forces us to keep the ball in midfield from side to side.
So who are these forwards you speak of ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.