Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No gundogan is a huge miss. The biggest loss of all the injury concerns in my eyes. Since silvas departure he's the only player in our squad that controls games and dictates the tempo.

With that news, Fernandinho Bernardo kdb in midfield with a front 3 of Grealish foden and Jesus for me.
Gundog’s not hit the heights of last season yet and was awful against Soton so I wouldn’t be that sorry to see him sit out a couple of games. Fern was also dreadful v Soton - he looked really old and slow. I think he’s too much of a risk, they’ll just run right past him.

Hope Rodri is available, sorely missed last week with mother time clearly at dinho’s door..

confident if Rodri and one of stones/Laporte start

Close games these but one is due to turn in our favour

Going 1-2 win, KDB being the difference

please no Torres starting, he’ll be eaten alive by their CB, false 9, with either foden of Bernado in the hole!

Gundog’s not hit the heights of last season yet and was awful against Soton so I wouldn’t be that sorry to see him sit out a couple of games. Fern was also dreadful v Soton - he looked really old and slow. I think he’s too much of a risk, they’ll just run right past him.
Mount being out means they can play Kante, Kovacic and Jovetic unfortunately. I rate all those 3 higher than Mount

So who are these forwards you speak of ?
anyone who plays on the front three that pep picks for us. they have a back 5 marking our forwards. then they let our midfielders have the ball while their 3 mids position inbetween our mids and our forwards and when our mids try to play the ball to the forwards they either intercept it or their defense pushes up and wins back the ball. then our mids go forward to press again and one of their players gets in behind them and they launch a counter. believe this is what happened in the CL final and other matches against them.

Fern really looked his age against Southampton. We haven't been able to believe how he has continued to perform so well in the last couple of seasons but it seems like Old Father Time has finally caught up with him.

Partially worried, but partially optimistic Grealish is about to rip into everything why he came here. Like KBD did there a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.