Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that team apart from Foden false 9. I just think there’s a chance you waste one of your best 2 players there like what happened with KDB in the final.

Well I um and arred over foden and kev with jesus up top and berny on the right, but foden I think is a better goal threat and need someone like Silva bitting at their midfield, though our front 5 are usually interchangable so would pick those 5 + rodri the formation would be quite fluid anyway

I think Chelsea and the media are getting well ahead of themselves
I think we’re gonna be well up for this game And I can see a win coming
Should be a good game

Said that about leagues game after FA cup semi, said same before champions league game.

Play our game and we can twat these, piss about and worry about them more than us and we won't.

Still expect a 3-1 win for us

Said that about leagues game after FA cup semi, said same before champions league game.

Play our game and we can twat these, piss about and worry about them more than us and we won't.

Still expect a 3-1 win for us

pep needs to trust OUR process and OUR players and system? It puts doubt in the players mind and it seems quite a few of the players were pissed off after the champions league final that things got changed again as pep over thought things? Just let our best players do what they do best!

Well I um and arred over foden and kev with jesus up top and berny on the right, but foden I think is a better goal threat and need someone like Silva bitting at their midfield, though our front 5 are usually interchangable so would pick those 5 + rodri the formation would be quite fluid anyway
Yeah, I’d personally go Jesus as he does give us a presence obviously not like a Kane/Lewa type but can hold the ball up, link the play reasonably and his work rate is superb. Phil possibly the best finisher at the club alongside the ghost but gives a goal threat from anywhere I think.

View attachment 26896

This is the team talksport say we could put out against Chelsea. Are they just not fucking arsed or trying to wind City fans up. Its practically the opposite anyone who's watched us this season would play. Where is Foden, Grealish, Kdb, Torres, I mean double DM, Stones on the left with Dias?! Wind up merchants
Shows what useless twats they are, you'd have to be arseholed and brain dead to pick that.
Course Pep could always have a brain fart, it is a big game.

Annoyed about the kick off time. Surely somewhere along those billions in TV deal the PL is selling they could sneak in a clause that the very best games get later kick off times.

Annoyed about the kick off time. Surely somewhere along those billions in TV deal the PL is selling they could sneak in a clause that the very best games get later kick off times.
The best games KO times are either to suit the asian market so 12:30pm or North American market so 5:30pm

Us here don't get considered, we have been lucky tbf with the few 3pm starts this season

Too early for this but come on you blue boys this would be a massive win if we could pull it off! Gonna be incredibly tough I'm predicting a very tactical game with neither team dominating. No mistakes and take our best chances come on lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.