Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BT just gonna do an interview with Pricetag jack how many times will it be mentioned?

Wow, lets look at Chelsea's striker.
Wow, lets look at Chelsea's midfield.
Wow, lets look at Chelsea's defence.

Thanks BT.
Winning a knock out cup is obviously better than being Champions of the best League in the World according to BT

It’s going to be a fluid front five in my opinion, with KDB initially as false 9 with Jesus on the right and Grealish on the left, but I can see that changing regularly until we find a system that’s doing most damage. Rodri will be key because he’s going to have to keep Lukaku under control. As long as they’ve got Kante they will always be a threat. Going to be really close, hopefully with plenty of goals.

I have a mate who used to be in the Courteeners who says he used to have a girlfriend who had a previous boyfriend who liked to wear her underwear and fuck her up the arse whilst watching Songs Of Praise. Just saying

Was she called Sally?

Fuck Tuchel has gone full Mourinho with this lineup 8 defensive players, pretty satisfied with Pep's lineup, come on City.

I’d have gone Ferna over Rhodri but can’t but happy it’s pretty much the best team for this game

I bloody wouldn’t.. he’s looked atrocious so far this season. Doesn’t have the legs for these type of games anymore imo. Especially against these with their press. Good option if we’re narrowly winning at 70 mins though.

I’d have gone Ferna over Rhodri but can’t but happy it’s pretty much the best team for this game
Fuck me, Ferna against Kante is enough to give you chills. I remain convinced those chills contributed to Pep just going "fuck it, neither of 'em" in the final. But I'd take Rodri and hope his one brainfart he'll do today doesn't gift them a goal and he does ok for the rest of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.