Chelsea after Sergio

Im "interested" in michelle keegan, unfortunatly im a fat 48yr old, about same chance of chelsea have i reckon??

You want to give a big rival the best striker in prem history,in form and in his peak for an 18yr old kid and sanchez who doesn't score as many goals and is the same age as sergio? have you been in the sun today?
I love Sergio as much as anyone, but he's not the best striker in Prem history.

I agree though, selling him would be a step backward particularly to Chelsea

I love Sergio as much as anyone, but he's not the best striker in Prem history.
1580.gif

goals-per-minute-table.jpg

They are if your looking at minutes to goals stats. Why don't you give some stats to prove Augero isn't the best striker in Prem history?
I think anyone with eyes and a brain knows that Bergkamp and Suarez were better than Lukaku. Stats aren't everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im "interested" in michelle keegan, unfortunatly im a fat 48yr old, about same chance of chelsea have i reckon??
You are only 48 and fat so compared to chelsea fantasy I would say you have pretty good odds - in fact I think it is almost unfair to compare the two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.