Chelsea after Sergio

Sergio is the best striker we have ever had and one of the best to ever play in the county.
Why the fuck would we sell him.
Especially to chelsea

1580.gif

goals-per-minute-table.jpg
That goal per minute ratio is very much out of date.

I'll get lynched for saying this but selling Aguero does make sense on quite a few levels. He's an all time great and a legend of the club However, his value will decline over the next few years and the stats from the last couple of years show our results are better without him. It's unlikely he's going to be first choice next season and his presence in the squad could be a distracting sideshow. I wouldn't consider selling him to Chelsea but if Arsenal offered Sanchez & cash I'd be tempted. Sometimes a club needs to know when to cash in on a player however great he is.

I'll get lynched for saying this but selling Aguero does make sense on quite a few levels. He's an all time great and a legend of the club However, his value will decline over the next few years and the stats from the last couple of years show our results are better without him. It's unlikely he's going to be first choice next season and his presence in the squad could be a distracting sideshow. I wouldn't consider selling him to Chelsea but if Arsenal offered Sanchez & cash I'd be tempted. Sometimes a club needs to know when to cash in on a player however great he is.
You will no doubt get pelters for it but if people stripped out the raw emotion, then you make valid points

You forget city don't give a toss about value dropping on any player look at our history since the take over.

Last season he was arguably man of the match at home to Barca, scored at home to Liverpool, away at Chelsea and at the Emirates an Wembely Vs Arsenal. On top of that, scored more goals in a season than ever before and fished in great form - that isn't the profile of a player a top team sells, top teams build on it

When Aguero goes, he will get the send off he deserves. He won't be flogged to make room for another player or moved on quickly and quietly just because some team has a 'serious and strong' interest in him

If I'm wrong about all that, and he is sold. Only a mad man would sell him to a direct rival and current league champions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.