"Chelsea and City face Euro Ban"

danburge82 said:
Sheikh Mansour, The Malaga Qatari royals, the PSG owners, the Real Madrid owners and people like Abramovic...along with Sky, Sky Italia, Al Jazeera...as well as other wealthy and powerful businessmen could easily set up a EurAsian Governing Body of Association Football (EAGBAF) and start our own competitions.

It's happened in many sports. Even the Premiership (as it was then, now Premier League) was a breakaway from the Football League.

I agree with this option.
It makes sense on many levels & globally challenge the CL...A bit of competition would be a good thing

Could any of you guys present a list of clubs in the premiership who would currently meet the criteria laid out by FFPR? I'm pretty sure there wont be many.......

Those likely to be involved in CL and EL next year

1) Rags - large debt but make a profit each year they are OK
2) Arsenal - They I suspect are fine
3) Newcastle - cleared most of their debt when they went down by getting rid of expensive players so I suspect they will be OK
4) Liverpool - Debt cleared in takeover assume they are back on even keel
5) Spurs - no idea they seem to spend mega bucks on players but wages seem low in comparison so I expect them to be OK
6) Chelsea & City see thread

Rest of premier league doesn't matter they aren't involved in Europe, if however Everton get there they only lose about 5m so would be deemed acceptable given the totlerances built in. So with Chelsea and City being the stand out two I reckon this is why we get the constant shite written about us.

Dubai Blue said:
BTH said:
Let's do something really radical and tell UEFA that we don't want to be in their CL. There, I've said it. Let's make a stand for a season. Tell them it's rotten. Because it is. The shine's long come off it.
Thankfully, I can see it all coming crashing down around UEFA's feet in the not-so-distant future.

no way. Will be very popular for a very long time..

So is this fair play shit a lie or legit?

dctid said:
graham1312 said:
i can not see uefa bring in any bans due to the fact that i would suspect that the arab nations and probably russian buisnesses put a lot of money into the sponsorships of the competitions and you do not bite the hand that feeds you

Do they are you really sure that they do

Certainly if they do they are not on the list of major sponsors whom appear to be

Ford
Hieneken
Mastercard
Sony and a few others

not many russian or Arab sounding names there.

lol, you think the Arabs and Russians don't have a major share just because the above names of companies are American, Japanese etc? They usually setup proxy companies to invest in such companies..
and there are team sponsors like Emirates and Etihad who would raise a huge ruckus if the team they sponsor were to be banned. It would be a loss of investment for them..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.