Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 42s
Aguero, Negredo & Garcia are in a huddle having a chat on Stamford Bridge pitch. Jovetic wandering around alone with headphones strapped on.

queen-elizabeth-horrified-2.jpg

This post needs one of them crazy no gifs.

Most nervous I've been about a team sheet then I can remember.

Garcia scored against Chelsea for Benfica in the Champions League I recall?

Means nowt, with him at the back, more a question of how many goals he contributes towards the opposition.

If Garcia is in, then my fear is for a bad afternoon for us.

citytill1die84 said:
Blue Coop said:
More nervous about the team sheet than the actual game at the moment.

Really hoping Garcia doesn't get his place. If he does, I fear we will need 3 to even get a point.

It's looking like Garcia is going to play mate. Don't know why Pellers doesn't pick Micah to play CB I know I would.
Or even lescott,garcia isn't a cb,if garcia is picked lets hope he plays like a man possessed...

deano ou812 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Blue Coop said:
More nervous about the team sheet than the actual game at the moment.

Really hoping Garcia doesn't get his place. If he does, I fear we will need 3 to even get a point.

It's looking like Garcia is going to play mate. Don't know why Pellers doesn't pick Micah to play CB I know I would.
Or even lescott,garcia isn't a cb,if garcia is picked lets hope he plays like a man possessed...

Or just a man!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
deano ou812 said:
citytill1die84 said:

Or just a man!
Haha that's harsh,think i'm more nervous waiting for the team news....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.