Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 42s
Aguero, Negredo & Garcia are in a huddle having a chat on Stamford Bridge pitch. Jovetic wandering around alone with headphones strapped on.

queen-elizabeth-horrified-2.jpg

johnmc said:
Would Chelsea prepare differently if they thought Vinny was out. Or just a psychological thing?

More of a psychological thing I think. Imagine the Chelsea players walking into the bridge expecting to face Garcia, walk around the corner and bump into kompany in his training kit. Yikes.

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 1m
Aguero, Negredo & Garcia are in a huddle having a chat on Stamford Bridge pitch. Jovetic wandering around alone with headphones strapped on.

What languages does Jovetic speak?

MJepsenJensen said:
Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 1m

What languages does Jovetic speak?

Garcia upfront in a three pronged attack

More nervous about the team sheet than the actual game at the moment.

Really hoping Garcia doesn't get his place. If he does, I fear we will need 3 to even get a point.

Blue Coop said:

Really hoping Garcia doesn't get his place. If he does, I fear we will need 3 to even get a point.

I can see Garcia scoring off a corner for us today.

powersleftfoot said:
blueste41 said:
de niro said:
once you have reached 100 posts you can start a topic.

What was your new topic going to be?
Let him start one now, because his first post was so good.

The lad has promise of that their can be no doubt.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:48 pm --<br /><br />
Corky said:
Blue Coop said:

I can see Garcia scoring off a corner for us today.

I love that optimism!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.