Chelsea Away Tickets

Thanks but is there a link on the website to click on that shows you how to see if you can buy them? I can’t get to that many but in the past I’ve been able to buy them by searching the website on the small number of occasions when they have gone to low points/open sale. If they are sold out then htf do people click on links to buy them??
The ticket site is a separate website : https://tickets.mancity.com/ but there is no tickets news section on the main site anymore, they shoe it for 10 mins the replace it so you need to keep a good look out or scroll back through stories.

Go on the os click news then men’s team and on left side of page there’s a subheading tickets all in there

I'm a the only one on here that missed the first 30mins of the game picking tickets up. Arrived a good 40 mins before kickoff.

Asking for everyones ID when group bookings were made for 5 and 6+.

Then printer broke.

Really boils my piss when stuff like this goes on with no back up plan. Thing that ticks me off the most is i wasnt allowed to pick them up from Chelsea on Fri.

( i know, more complaining)

Tickets finally arrived this morning - not bad going, half a week after the game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.