Chelsea away

de niro said:
ID70 said:
Any tickets not being used can still be returned to the club for a full refund, this is the case until 7 days before the game so plenty of time yet.

this is true, be careful though because i went to return my families 2 west ham tickets but they couldn't do it cos i didn't have the card they were bought with on me. too late now.
just admit ur going to sell them and keep the points like the rest of us who cant make it for one reason or another...lol

2bluejacko said:
de niro said:
ID70 said:
Any tickets not being used can still be returned to the club for a full refund, this is the case until 7 days before the game so plenty of time yet.

this is true, be careful though because i went to return my families 2 west ham tickets but they couldn't do it cos i didn't have the card they were bought with on me. too late now.
just admit ur going to sell them and keep the points like the rest of us who cant make it for one reason or another...lol

I'm a bit miffed to be honest cos they can make it, they not going cos my other girl is getting married in 3 weeks so they want to go shopping for hats and shit. As late as last night I was at the little one at least to join me at the game. Shopping won. To be fair they haven't forgiven me for insisting on going to the villa game on the day of the wedding, I'll have to leave at half time mind.

Btw don't need the points and money ain't everything, if I don't sell so what, just want a city win, they're the only points that matter to me.

correct pal 3 points is all that matters... by the way, i hope you gave her a right bollocking for getting married in the season... schoolgirl error of the highest order!!!

2bluejacko said:
correct pal 3 points is all that matters... by the way, i hope you gave her a right bollocking for getting married in the season... schoolgirl error of the highest order!!!

It's almost funny but im really annoyed, all bloody summer and they pick a November wedding. Means wife and Jess miss the game completely , they get married at 4 so I'm trying to do the first half. Wife is saying she's coming with me. Had it been the derby it might have been one strange wedding :)

de niro said:
2bluejacko said:
de niro said:

I'm a bit miffed to be honest cos they can make it, they not going cos my other girl is getting married in 3 weeks so they want to go shopping for hats and shit. As late as last night I was at the little one at least to join me at the game. Shopping won. To be fair they haven't forgiven me for insisting on going to the villa game on the day of the wedding, I'll have to leave at half time mind.

Btw don't need the points and money ain't everything, if I don't sell so what, just want a city win, they're the only points that matter to me.

I'll have them for free then ahahaha

Cheeky ;-)

de niro said:
2bluejacko said:

It's almost funny but im really annoyed, all bloody summer and they pick a November wedding. Means wife and Jess miss the game completely , they get married at 4 so I'm trying to do the first half. Wife is saying she's coming with me. Had it been the derby it might have been one strange wedding :)

I made sure I got married when City played away,think it was Norwich,but the rags spoiled the day winning 9 nil!

I've one in the upper tier if anyone is still looking. Friend thought he was doing me a favour while I was in Holland, he wasn't.

Re: Chelsea away (SOLD OUT)

On the site today

"Supporters are advised that tickets for our Barclays Premier League game against Chelsea on 25 November have now sold out."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.