Chelsea - Blue on Blue (again)..

e a

No, had to dip out at the last minute but I know them well.
They have a slightly different version but I wasn't there.
One thing for sure none of them were on drugs.

If you say they weren’t then fair enough, I’ll take your word for it. I’d be very interested to hear their version, as it wasn’t me who was in the wrong seat and it wasn’t me who was kicking off at fellow blues mate. And there’s quite a few who were in the vicinity who would have no doubt about what happened. The stewards also had no doubts as to who were the aggressors. But, if you’ve been told differently, and a sober bloke and his mrs started on 4 lads who’d been on the sauce, then my bad.

I was really shaken up at the last game I attended when a rapscallion street urchin castigated me for not sounding like Shaun Ryder. It really knocked my self confidence.

Thankfully, I’ve since taken some elocution lessons:

Standards really are slipping these days. It’s "self-confidence”.

Happens a lot when people are too fucked to find their own seats or want to be next to mates and don't give a shit who they piss off.

If @Dodge stood up to them he would have been accused of being an "idiot fighting/arguing" just like the bell end. That is the bad thing about the £30 limit, get it back up to £60 to price the scroats out.

When tickets were £60 we had the same issues, if you are gonna spunk a load of cash on bing, you are also gonna pay up for a dearer ticket.

Reading this thread every fucker is on drugs of some sort.

We need more E's if it getting too aggressive

I was really shaken up at the last game I attended when a rapscallion street urchin castigated me for not sounding like Shaun Ryder. It really knocked my self confidence.

Go old school mate....

latest

If you say they weren’t then fair enough, I’ll take your word for it. I’d be very interested to hear their version, as it wasn’t me who was in the wrong seat and it wasn’t me who was kicking off at fellow blues mate. And there’s quite a few who were in the vicinity who would have no doubt about what happened. The stewards also had no doubts as to who were the aggressors. But, if you’ve been told differently, and a sober bloke and his mrs started on 4 lads who’d been on the sauce, then my bad.

I'm not saying they hadn't had a drink but look ay it this way.
You go to a lot of away games like me and I can't remember when I last sat down, maybe at half time.
20 mins into the game. I would have looked for anywhere available till half time, and then got into my seat.
If you stood in the aisle near your seat a steward would have come up and asked you to go to your seat whereupon you
would have told him people were in them and he would have then removed them.
No need to barge in. You have a perfect right to sit in your seat but it's not the Cinema or Theatre.
They are a good set of lads, never miss, like you in Kharkiv and Leon so now you know their faces you will most likely
bumps into them on next Euro. No bother., water under the bridge.
As you live in Leicester do you know Mr. K.originally from Wythenshawe and Mr. N. ( Had his picture in the Lyon Newspaper )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.