chelsea boss says City spending is unfair

I don't use the word often, because it's nasty, but on this occasion I think it's quite suiting.
Torres, 50m. You absolute idiot.

Unless of course he's joking, which I hope he is. Who is that hypocritical?

valancius said:
"I think it's unfair. I think it's pretty clear that they are building a squad to fight for the title"

that frigging cracked me up!

This!

If football can't discriminate against a team's resources that would be the end of entertainment.

Oh and welcome to Bluemoon!<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:57 pm --<br /><br />
Garden Of Edin said:
I don't use the word often, because it's nasty, but on this occasion I think it's quite suiting.
Torres, 50m. You absolute idiot.

Torres was an Abramovich signing, though. Even though I disagree with him, I think he's implying that Mancini himself has such freedom in regards to signing players.

Laughing_RoflSmileyLJ.gif

oakiecokie said:
For fucks sake wind your fucking necks in !!!
We`ve alread established the comments "unfair" were NOT attributed by him.
You`ve been well and truly WUMMED by the tabloids and fell for it HLS !!!

This. Why Don't people read the threads before making themselves look tools?

the press really is horrid.

full quote
The Chelsea manager knows City's prolific spending during the transfer window has strengthened the side and insists they will be competing to win the Barclays Premier League.
'It seems pretty clear that they are building a squad to challenge for the title,' he said.
'Their objective for me will be that, but no one can try to impose on them that because of the amount they have spent. They are going for the league but it is for Mancini to say what his objectives are.
'I think it's unfair to comment on other clubs' transfer policies. But from the outside, from my personal perspective, they are making good signings and they can threaten for the League.'

Andouble said:
the press really is horrid.

full quote
The Chelsea manager knows City's prolific spending during the transfer window has strengthened the side and insists they will be competing to win the Barclays Premier League.
'It seems pretty clear that they are building a squad to challenge for the title,' he said.
'Their objective for me will be that, but no one can try to impose on them that because of the amount they have spent. They are going for the league but it is for Mancini to say what his objectives are.
'I think it's unfair to comment on other clubs' transfer policies. But from the outside, from my personal perspective, they are making good signings and they can threaten for the League.'

The guy is saying it how it is yet the press will always put their own spin on it.

Think the media have dressed it up as an 'attack' on us. I think he's got enough brain cells between his ears to not go upsetting teams this early on. In addition I read a story very similar to that earlier where he was saying that we are a big contender this year. Just the media dressing it up as per usual to sell newspapers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.