Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Said in the pre match thread about Mendy but people came back saying he played amazing against Leicester etc. Hes who teams TARGET. teams will target that left hand side when he plays Leeds did it. Chelsea did it last time when he played them.
They targeted mendy but score on the other side? Makes sense..

I could have made more of a difference than Mendy
Easiest game Reece James has had. It’s one of footballs big mystery is how a regular fun loving bloke can blag his way into a football club and charade as a professional footballer even fooling the great Pep.

Said it earlier.

I am not an entitled mard arse......We will lose games. It is football, Defeat makes victory sweeter.

But every defeat when it happens just lately feels like it is 100% on Pep. Rather than it is because we just lost a game with our best 11 on the Pitch. Where you think fair enough we lost, they were the better side.

That Lyon match,and every fucking Derby are my examples.

We never finished any of these games with our best team on the Pitch.

Really wierd.

P.S. if we get through PSG, could quite easily see Chelsea dropping that performance against us in the final. Tuchel got it tactically perfect today.
No a chance mate, we would hopefully be full strength, and wipe the floor with them.

Give torress at least 2 seasons. Silva wasn’t great first season neither was mahrez. Too early still. Kid plays great with Spain

Yes night have been slightly harsh on him due to being in a new country and still young but he's shown nothing much so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.