Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Are you 5? When was the last time an elite player was involved a swap deal??
right, so tell us what the problem is with him, why does he look like he's not interested, why has his form gone off a cliff, why couldn't he hit a barn door, why can't he run with the ball, why can't he beat a defender, why is everything he does half hearted

He’s not really had a chance to be fair to him. If we were always going to buy another CB it looks like an odd signing. Needs a run of games to judge him properly and agree that he’s a better option at LB than mendy at present
Fielding 10 men from the start would be a better option than Mendy!

TBH.. shit like this is why I’m overly protective of him on here. It’s a constant barrage of hate towards him and I just don’t get it.

He’s been one of the best 3 or 4 players in the clubs most successful seasons (17/18 & 18/19) and deserves a bit of respect.

So many players were bad today.. and as bad today as Sterling was he looked like Pele compared to Kev in the derby.

why does everyone slag him off so much.. it was even going on (albeit to a lesser degree) when the lad was knocking In 20 goals a season.

It’s the same with England. It’s weird.. I don’t get it.
Lighten up mate,half the team are getting criticized today but Raheem has been gash for a while now.

We have spent eye-watering amounts of money on some very average players and now the chickens are coming home to roost!
Considering they are the most expensively-assembled squad in the history of football, you kind of expect slightly better!
Could care less what or how much we've spent mate. That's for the rags and dippers to worry about. What I care is the quality and performance from game to game, just disappointed we were not on it today. Hope we can respond vs Villa.

Can’t stand these Sterling haters. On form he’s amazing, but something has happened to his form lately and he has a habit of smiling and seeming unconcerned when his chances don’t come off. That’s annoying. Foden is furious with himself if he misses chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.