Chelsea fans running for cover!!

Ducado said:
From what I have heard and read Roman is in deep trouble, Chelsea have already cut their expenditure, no big signings

Not in deep trouble as such, it´s just that his holdings are worth a fraction of their former value..He´s still a billionaire.

That said he will not inject money into Chelsea like in the past, Chelsea will have to fend for themselves for a while until the commodities markets (Romans holding companies are basically into commodities) pick up.

S04 said:
Ducado said:
From what I have heard and read Roman is in deep trouble, Chelsea have already cut their expenditure, no big signings

Not in deep trouble as such, it´s just that his holdings are worth a fraction of their former value..He´s still a billionaire.

That said he will not inject money into Chelsea like in the past, Chelsea will have to fend for themselves for a while until the commodities markets (Romans holding companies are basically into commodities) pick up.

It cant be easy being the richest club in the world buying whosoever....then sept 1st 2008 happened.

S04 said:
Ducado said:

I doubt the markets will pick up very soon, apparently collectivity Russian Oligarchs have lost somewhere in region of $250 billion dollars last year, $2 billion is a lot of money but Chelsea are losing money at a rate of knots

Ducado said:
S04 said:

I doubt the markets will pick up very soon, apparently collectivity Russian Oligarchs have lost somewhere in region of $250 billion dollars last year, $2 billion is a lot of money but Chelsea are losing money at a rate of knots

At a rate of approx £50m p.a some say..

That said if they stop buying big stars and cut costs where they can they should breakeven rather soon.

*cough*..We might help them out of course, would hate to see a club like that suffer blah blah in the interest of the game blah blah decided to transfer five players to Man City blah blah.

CFCnet Poster said:
I still think City will struggle to get real quality players that have ambition and not just money men like Robhino to join them. Manchester is not as appealing a City to live in if your playing for the Blue half. United will always have the power in that market and I just struggle to see this any player will play for us coming off, in fact it wont.

Why did no one ever mention that there are parts of Manchester i'm not allowed to know about being a City fan?

The type of mentality some of those posters on that sire is what we could become... why have Chelsea never built a decent ground with all the money? Because they can't fill thier old one, even with all the superstar names their average attendance is basically the name as our has been without any money.

On Diarra

he is not a holding midfielder, he's a box to box midfielder. So you'd be wasting your money when you consider you have Ireland in such great form playing brilliantly box to box and when you consider it is a real holding midfielder you need, someone with the discipline to just sit, something Diarra lacks imo.

He's right, and he's wrong. We have Vinny to sit back, what we need is the box to box player!

Unless Stevie decides the Irish need to formulate a response to Pirlo?

give em a bit of credit, the post about us cloning the 70's brazilian team is pretty funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.