Chelsea for sale ??

The Fat el Hombre said:
blusmiff said:
i hope he doesnt sell, they may end up with some rich f#ck that can afford to compete with us.

+ 1

Abramovich can't compete with us now, and I get the feeling he's not very interested anymore. It was probably great for him when he was the financial big man, no one could compete, they had thwe special one and were winning titles and trophies. It went sour with the special one, and they've come second best to the rags in the champs league and the prem, abramovich must have felt a bit of a twat.

Evryone used to say how he was bankrolling the club for his own fun, but the fun seems to have gone. Recently people have been talking about Chelsea's debt and how Abramovich wants his money back now, which is a big thing as I don't think anything about him wanting his money back was mentioned in the first couple of years?

Exactly what I think as well, he bought Chelsea as a play thing like a hobby whereas ADUG have bought City for investment for UAE. They will want the best for city and will back Hughes and is staff.

I admit I have doubts about Hughes but we must stick with him like the reds stuck with Fergie, remember he was only one game away from being sacked.

ADUG want to attract tourism to the UAE and become the entertainment capital of the world. Man City are part of this plan and they will grow them into the biggest football entertainment company in the world.

Everything is at the birth stage and the growth is now needed. The club will have to grow, Players will have to grow, staff will have to grow and the Manager will have to grow. But, so will the fans because if their plans work City will no longer belong to Manchester but to the rest of the World.

Remember the ADUG group members were educated in America so have that attitude of winning is everything but being businessmen they build everything around a 5 year plan. Success will undoubtebly come but we need to support the club and the players we currently have.

Unlike at Chelsea where everything seems to rest on what mood Abromavich is in. Now he is in the mire as unlike ADUG he had no real plans for Chelsea it was just a Fad for him.

Pessimists say the glass is half empty
Optimists say the glass is half full
A good Manager gets a smaller glass

Let just hope that Mark Hughes gets the correct size glass and everything fits perfectly into it, and then the correct size trophies start coming in.

Trust me having worked in L A for ten years and dealt with people from the UAE they will not settle for anything less no matter what it costs.

Fantastic New Year to all City Fans.

blue_chili_pepper said:
haha no more free meals! bet lampard will have to say a few words about that!

I hear Fat Frank used to eat for 2 players lmao.

Anyhow lets hope Ken Bates buys them back, or Peter Ridsdale has a hand in the takeover!

With very little spending how long will it be before the likes of Lampard terry et al decide their heart is really at chelsea anymore. Drogba has already said it

blusmiff said:
i hope he doesnt sell, they may end up with some rich f#ck that can afford to compete with us.

I very much doubt there would be anyone out there willing to buy them, we were quite cheap to buy, to buy them you would have buy the club plus the debt to Roman so you are talking about near enough a billion plus the money to invest

Ducado said:
blusmiff said:

I very much doubt there would be anyone out there willing to buy them, we were quite cheap to buy, to buy them you would have buy the club plus the debt to Roman so you are talking about near enough a billion plus the money to invest

Unless he just wanted the debt money back, which is still around £500 million though, I think

Malhor said:
I admit I have doubts about Hughes but we must stick with him like the reds stuck with Fergie, remember he was only one game away from being sacked.

fair point but please never use fergiscum as an example
its so irritating and we are in a different boat as they were

The Fat el Hombre said:
Ducado said:

Unless he just wanted the debt money back, which is still around £500 million though, I think

I doubt it, he would want to make a profit on the deal and get as much as he can

This could go in 2 different ways if true.
1. Chelsea get a new owner in, possibly the Dubai crew, who put them on a par with City. Bad news for us.
Or;
2. Chelsea don't find a new sugar daddy and are forced to sell to someone who makes them debt-laden and they go back to their former, Spurs-esque selves. Good news for us.

Because of their stature in the footballing world I'm going to say number 1 will happen most likely.

I remember talking to my may mate Jason(R.I.P) who was a Chelsea fan. He seemed to think that the ground and surrounding land was worth more than enough to pay off Abramovich, if he ever decided he wanted his pennies back. Fuck knows where that would leave Chelsea though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.