Chelsea for sale ??

stony said:
I remember talking to my may mate Jason(R.I.P) who was a Chelsea fan. He seemed to think that the ground and surrounding land was worth more than enough to pay off Abramovich, if he ever decided he wanted his pennies back. Fuck knows where that would leave Chelsea though.

It might have been worth a lot then Stony but land prices have dropped like a stone since last year

Ducado said:
stony said:
I remember talking to my may mate Jason(R.I.P) who was a Chelsea fan. He seemed to think that the ground and surrounding land was worth more than enough to pay off Abramovich, if he ever decided he wanted his pennies back. Fuck knows where that would leave Chelsea though.

It might have been worth a lot then Stony but land prices have dropped like a stone since last year

Agreed, but land in that particular area is still amongst the most sought after real estate in the world.

tommcfc said:
Malhor said:
I admit I have doubts about Hughes but we must stick with him like the reds stuck with Fergie, remember he was only one game away from being sacked.

fair point but please never use fergiscum as an example
its so irritating and we are in a different boat as they were

Point taken my apologies for mentioning the scum

blusmiff said:
i hope he doesnt sell, they may end up with some rich f#ck that can afford to compete with us.

Dont think Bill Gates would be interested in Chelsea....cos hes the only one who could rival us..

blusmiff said:
i hope he doesnt sell, they may end up with some rich f#ck that can afford to compete with us.

Dont think Bill Gates would be interested in Chelsea....cos hes the only one who could rival us..

Erm.......................cough............... cough............[clears throat]....................

Fucking bwahahahahaha ha ha ha ah ah ah aha ha ha ha ha haah aha ha ah!!!!!!

samharris said:
blusmiff said:

The Dubai lot who tried to buy the bin dippers?

Halfpenny said:
samharris said:
The Dubai lot who tried to buy the bin dippers?

Forget them..The Al-Maktoums are rich but not in the same league as the Al-Nahyans who got assets at somewhere between 2 and 3 trillion USDollars.

Oil and Gas wealth to the value of approx $1.6 trillion (IMF estimate based on the last five years prices and with production costs taken into account).

Sovereign Wealth Funds like Adia, Mubadala, Ipic etc etc...say something like £500bn stashed away but it´s hard to estimate..it was more before the crisis though.

About £500bn in private funds and other assets by the different members of the family, their pocket money we can say...

If the Russian sells and it ultimately leaves Chelsea in the financial sh*te, those twats from UEFA, (Platini in particular) will have a f*cking field day about the huge amounts of money going into the premiership!

And that particular bandwagon is growing since ADUG made us their mission!

Cheltblue said:
If the Russian sells and it ultimately leaves Chelsea in the financial sh*te, those twats from UEFA, (Platini in particular) will have a f*cking field day about the huge amounts of money going into the premiership!

And that particular bandwagon is growing since ADUG made us their mission!

Chelsea could actually be a very profitable club..Which I think is what Roman intended in the first place.

Less superstars and of course much less wage bills could go a long way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.